- Real Estate
- Business Services & Corporate Law
- Wills & Powers of Attorney
- Civil Litigation
- Admiralty Law
Attorney Bowie was admitted to practice in both Maine and Massachusetts in 2015 and the U.S. District Court for the District of Maine in 2016. Prior to joining Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice, he worked at a solo practitioner’s office serving clients primarily in the areas of real estate transactional matters, probate, and estate planning. Jake joined Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice in 2016, where he has been advising clients as to their important legal matters ever since. Jake has facilitated numerous real estate transactions and assisted clients with the sales of businesses to other local small business and to large national corporations alike in addition to assisting clients with estate planning needs and litigation matters.
- Maine State Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Bucknell University, B.A. in History, 2009
Individuals and businesses in Southern Maine rely on the skill and professionalism of the attorneys at Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice, P.A. Call us at 207-767-4824, or contact us online to find out how we can help you.