- Probate Litigation
- Estate Planning/Elder Law
- Civil Litigation
- Business Services & Corporate Law
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Criminal & OUI
Attorney Raftice was admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in Maine in 1992, and he has spent his entire professional law career at Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice. Today, Bob is a shareholder and the managing partner of the firm. Bob attended USM and Maine Law. He has successfully litigated in multiple courts and has argued before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit in Boston.
Before finishing his undergraduate studies, he played professional baseball in the New York Yankees organization but remains a Boston Red Sox fan. He was inducted in the Maine Baseball Hall of Fame, class of 2001. Bob is a life-long Maine resident and currently resides in Cape Elizabeth where he raised his three daughters.
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Maine State Bar Association
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- Federal Bar for the District of Maine
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D., 1992
- University of Southern Maine, B.A. in Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude, 1989
Individuals and businesses in Southern Maine rely on the skill and professionalism of the attorneys at Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice, P.A. Call us at 207-767-4824, or contact us online to find out how we can help you.