- Divorce & Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Disputes
- Business Services & Corporate Law
- Zoning & Land Use
- Condominium & Townhouse Issues
A native of Windham, Maine, Attorney Turcotte practiced in York County before joining Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice in 2005. His practice is dedicated to helping real people and championing their cases. John has conducted trials throughout the State from York to Dover-Foxcroft and has an extensive record of appeals before the Maine Supreme Judicial Court.
John, his wife, Anna, and their children reside in Westbrook, where John is a member of the Planning Board. He pursues kayaking and downhill skiing whenever he can.
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- York Bar Association
- Maine State Bar Association
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Westbrook Planning Board
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Federal Bar for the District of Maine
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2000
- University of Southern Maine, B.A. in English Literature, magna cum laude
“I have nothing but positive comments for the law firm, and particularly John Turcotte. He represented us in a lengthy case and over and over again demonstrated his knowledge and expertise in the law. Besides being an outstanding lawyer, he is a really nice person! We had interactions with several support staff as well and found everyone to be professional, knowledgeable and responsive. If we are in need of an attorney in the future, I won’t hesitate to go back to Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice.” – ER
“John was amazing from start to finish for my little project. I needed an updated contract for my Entertainment Company. Thank you, John, so much. I’ll be back for more help and your expertise.” -CS
Individuals and businesses in Southern Maine rely on the skill and professionalism of the attorneys at Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice, P.A. Call us at 207-767-4824, or contact us online to find out how we can help you.