Attorney Dominguez often finds herself working with military members and their families. Coming from a military family herself, Elly has firsthand experience of family sacrifices for those who serve our country. Her father served with the United States Navy for 20 years and her brother is currently serving in the United States Navy, so she is very excited to assist military families with their legal needs. Working with seniors and veterans allows her to focus on the whole individual and not just a specific area so that she can help with long-term care planning, estate planning or any of the many other aspects of life past age 65.
Elly’s work with seniors goes beyond the office. As a Certified Master Gardener Volunteer, Elly is able to expand her work with seniors to their local gardens. As part of the “Gardening Angels” program since 2015, Elly has assisted seniors who are financially limited and no longer physically able to manage their gardens. She lives in Portland with her life partner, Chris, and their three furkids.
- Maine State Bar Association
- Vice-Chairperson, Maine State Bar Association Elder Law Section
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Accredited with U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- University of Maine Cooperative Extension, Certified Master Gardener volunteer and Board Member
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D. 2009
- Connecticut College, 2006
- B.A. in Psychology and Government
- Certified Master Gardener Volunteer, 2014
“I was very appreciative of the work Elly provided. So much so that I brought my sister in to have Elly help us with our late father’s trusts. Thanks, Elly, and we will see you after Labor Day!”
“Felt very much at ease with Eleanor. Did not feel intimidated in asking questions. It was a good experience for me.”
“I received prompt attention and expert advice. My needs were completely met in a timely manner. My experience at your firm was very positive and I highly recommend it.”
Individuals and businesses in Southern Maine rely on the skill and professionalism of the attorneys at Ainsworth, Thelin & Raftice, P.A. Call us at 207-767-4824, or contact us online to find out how we can help you.